Sunday, September 30, 2007

My excursions (part 2)

Hello World!
Yesterday I visited the following destinations:

5. Tinnerbäcken
I've been here before, in fact I pass this creek every day on my way to the hospital where i study medicine to someday be a physician. But I have made a promise to myself to document every destination in "Naturen i Linköping - en utflyksguide" and that's what I did yesterday when my dad Dan was here on a visit. We had planned to go on a longer trip (to another destionation further from my appartment) but the bicycle that he borrowed from a friend of mine broke down so we decided to go for a walk instead. On the way to the movie theather (our goal for the evening) I took some photographies. Tinnerbäcken is a partly artificial lake (Ekdalskällan) and a natural creek. There is park on both sides and a lot of birds. The trees contains many oaks.
At the end of Tinner bäcken there is a waterfall, Sandbäcksfallet.



6. Jättegrytorna i Kittelberget
I first discovered theese when I was out geocashing and I thought that they are really cool. I had cycled passed them on numerous occations before since they lie on the way into the centrum of Linköping (near Ekoxen Hotel). They two large holes are reminants from the last ice age and were carved/drilled by a rolling rock propelled by the massive amonts of melting water.


The movie: Underbar och älskad av alla
was ok for a swedish movie...(= not that good) it had some funny parts and we enjoyed it but I wouldn't really recommend it.

No comments: